Senior Marketing Specialist: NY - One Liberty Plaza, New York, New York OR PA - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Applicants should email GISCustomerService@nasdaq.com and write "Sr. Marketing Specialist" in the Subject Line; include resume and cover letter.
This individual will need to understand and develop highly effective digital based campaigns to provide incremental value and push leads and prospects towards sales in a way that feels human and still convert. This role must understand and develop the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails. The ideal candidate must be experienced in using technology to meet the needs of the business and improve processes in a fast paced working environment.
- Execute demand generation and customer retention marketing campaigns
- Measure and optimize campaign, content, and targeting
- Be a strong advocate for Sales/Marketing alignment and use a professional, collaborative approach to develop improved Sales/Marketing alignment and CRM use.
- Creates concise content on behalf of the product management team, based on strong writing skills and a deep understanding of trends and issues affecting the global equities markets, competitor offerings and business strategy.
- Demonstrates and deepens knowledge of current and emerging quantitative and qualitative marketing research methodologies, determining which methodologies to apply and when.
- Liaises with managers in sales, marketing, and brand management to develop campaigns that will help them achieve their sales goals; Creates detailed campaign frameworks, ensuring integration with other campaigns and alignment with overall marketing strategy.
- Contributes to the development of sales strategies for a product, service, or market segment that align with the organization’s vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Collaborates with outside agencies to optimize digital presence including SEO, SEM and digital ads
- Monitors marketing activity metrics against plan, implementing course corrections as dedicated by program performance.
- Develops project plans and prioritizes tasks to achieve project milestones, managing budgets and timelines; recognizes project risks, providing input to contingency plans and seeks guidance on meeting delivery goals.
- Monitors performance and deliverables of individuals on multiple project teams to ensure overall project success; actively keeps all members of the project team informed of progress.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / business, or related work experience
- 4+ years' experience in marketing automation and/or advanced lead nurturing programs
- Fintech industry knowledge is a plus
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.Posted 3 Days Ago Full time R0001492
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables clients to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 85 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 3,800 listed companies with a market value of $10.1 trillion and nearly 18,000 corporate clients