Informa Business Intelligence, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, provides data, intelligence and insight to clients globally. Informa BI has 2500 staff in 60 locations across the globe with significant coverage in the USA and a large central London UK office. We have over 100 product lines spanning six key industry verticals: Pharma, Finance, Technology, Media & Telecoms, Transportation, Agribusiness and Industry & Infrastructure with dynamic and evolving plans to significantly grow the portfolio of products and customers.
Informa Business Intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity in our London office for a talented Marketing Executive looking to join a world leader in Pharma Intelligence. We are an expanding global business, offering excellent opportunities for a career-driven Marketer looking to establish a fruitful career in a market leading and ever-growing company.
To ensure the Pharma Intelligence divisions email and CRM strategy is turned into an effective, customer-facing tactics that drives customer behaviour and consequently business results for the best possible cost and return. Aligned to the business objectives, this role will:
- Execute the CRM & Email channel strategy across the vertical within the marketing automation tool – Oracle Eloqua (Training will be given)
- Target customers effectively and creatively by using demographic, personal and behavioural data
- Use analytics tools & processes to review, adapt, test and evolve email and database performance vs KPIs to drive a higher conversion rates
This role will work as part of a marketing communications team who are responsible for ensuring the go-to-market strategy for each vertical achieves the business goals via the most effective routes to market and provides a return on the marketing investment. Each marketing communications team within a vertical, led by a Head of Marcoms, will create, implement and analyse the go-to-market channel strategy for all products and services based on a detailed brief from the product marketing team. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Any knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms, though not essiential (ideally Oracle: Eloqua)
- Experience of CRM & Email planning and execution at an agency or for a client
- Thirst for knowledge, to learn and stay ahead of marketing automation trends, have relevant B2B marketing knowledge and understanding
- Focus on quality and have excellent attention to detail, be a strong, effective communicator both written and verbal with strong project management skills and highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience of database management, utilizing all aspects of the promotional mix across marketing media
- Understanding of digital marketing and understand impact on the marketing funnel
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Results-driven – ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior marketer who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Marketing and is ready for a real challenge in marketing automation for a leading brand in an FTSE 100 organisation with fantastic career development opportunities.
Rated as one of the top 5 large companies to work for in the UK, we offer world class career development, competitive salaries, as well as an award winning benefits package.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/informa/