On Friday, January 25th, 2019 there will be new SSL certificates for the following domains:
The SSL certificates will be updated during an Eloqua maintenance window on Friday, January 25, 2019 per the following schedule:
- *.p01.eloqua.com (Starts at 21:00 EST)
- *.p02.eloqua.com (Starts at 21:00 EST)
- *.p03.eloqua.com (Starts at 21:00 EST)
- *.p04.eloqua.com (Starts at 21:00 EST)
- *.p06.eloqua.com (Starts at 15:00 EST)
- *.p07.eloqua.com (Starts at 05:00 EST)
No downtime is expected.
Note: schedule subject to change. Learn how to find your POD.
If relying on the SSL certificate in your integration for these domains, update your integration with the new attached SSL certificates ahead of the change on January 25th. For example, if you have a store of trusted SSL certificates, add the new SSL certificates to your trusted store.
If you have questions, post a discussion on Code It!
Q: Which domains are receiving new SSL certificates?
A: The following domains are receiving new SSL certificates on January 25, 2019: