Basingstoke Hampshire UK Role: Permanent
To read the full role description and to apply click here.
- Build and maintain marketing automation campaigns that nurture prospects through email and form template creation, landing page development, list segmentation, scoring.
- Support regional stakeholders to identify key requirements and ensure digital marketing communications activities support the delivery of business objectives.
- Provide insight and best practice guidance to regional stakeholders to optimise campaign performance and support the long-term adoption and integration of campaigns into business processes.
- Ongoing identification of campaign improvements and continually improve outcomes through test/learn.
- Developing new creative concepts and copy that will engage and acquire new leads.
- Develop reporting and dashboards to communicate campaign and marketing effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines for style, imagery and content.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- End to end campaign management experience, including measuring results and reporting
- Experience of image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop
- Highly proficient in Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) Marketing Automation tool – ideally Eloqua Master certified.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong knowledge of marketing campaigns and delivering projects
- Strong self-starter, autonomous
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Collaborative and proactive work ethic