Position Description - Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a key team member in the Marketing Department’s efforts to elevate the ITHF brand and drive business to all business units. The position plays a significant role in digital marketing for the organization, inclusive of website support. The position is based in Newport, RI and reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities
- Serve as primary marketing team member responsible for digital marketing.
- Coordination of ITHF digital presence – maintaining various online profiles, working to optimize SEO, oversight & execution of digital advertising across all business units in collaboration with other marketing team members
- Oversight of all email campaigns – drafting of emails, creating segments and multi-step campaigns.
- Oversight of all digital advertising.
- Drafting of social media content and posting as needed.
- Support for ITHF websites for (tennisfame.com, halloffameopen.com) to include proactive updating of site, and generating necessary content – copy writing, graphics, etc.
- Serve as primary marketing team member for retail operations, which will entail working with retail department to develop email and digital marketing campaigns to drive online traffic, as well as promotions to drive in store traffic.
- Serve as primary marketing team member in support of sponsorship activation. This will include assisting with sponsorship presentations and ensuring sponsor marketing deliverables are achieved.
- Maintain supply of and manage strategic distribution of marketing collateral.
- Support the organization in areas including copy writing, proof reading, brand management, photo and video procurement.
- Excellent writing ability, specifically for marketing and social media.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Excellent computer skills, experience and knowledge of Eloqua, Adobe Creative Suite, and web CMS systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook business advertising platform.
- Experience with digital marketing, social media, and email marketing preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and execute effectively
- Strong organization, planning and communication skills, with ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, public relations, or community relations.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the sport of tennis.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Barbara Warner, ITHF Human Resources at BWarner@tennisfame.com