Summary: Nuance Communications is seeking a Senior Marketing Automation Analyst with strong technical knowledge of the Eloqua marketing automation tool, in Burlington, MA. This role will support our B-2-B marketing teams. This role will report to the Director, Sales & Marketing Operations.
- System admin for our marketing automation tool. Maintain integration with Salesforce.com.
- Manage user setup and training., maintain lead routing rules.
- Ongoing trouble shooting of leads/integration to SFDC
- Data loads.
- Marketing automation system setup and maintenance.
- Data hygiene.
- Special projects like data segmentation, lead scoring, account enrichment and deduplication. Serve as liaison between internal IT department and marketing users.
- Mange relationship with marketing automation tool vendor and third part service organizations.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- Hands-on experience and understanding of B2B marketing communications development and direct marketing practices. Functional specification, technical design, implementation and support of ELOQUA solutions.
- Project management.
- Change management.
- Meeting facilitation.
- MS Excel expert.
Interested? Apply here: https://bit.ly/2TUki2T