CRM Integration gives your sales team access to crucial information about leads that can be used to improve their interactions with potential future customers and ensure they are able to conduct a much more effective conversation with leads through their knowledge of the lead's needs as well as previous interactions with your organization.
This course will explore the process for configuring and using the Salesforce Integration App through the use case of lead creation. This course will take you about 30 minutes to complete.
Benefits to You
• Compare the new Salesforce App to the native integration
• Explore the process for transitioning to the app
• Examine the process for configuring the connection between Eloqua and Salesforce
• Examine the process for configuring the app
• Explore reporting capabilities of the app
Learn More from Oracle University
This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email the education team, or submit a service request.