We are looking for an Eloqua specialist who will be executing campaigns to generate new contacts, nurturing contacts into marketing qualified leads and accelerating sales-qualified leads into opportunities. The role is perfect for a marketing automation technologist that loves to apply all types of marketing technology to create and support campaign workflows that drive repeatable, predictable, scalable revenue performance from Marketing.
Company: NMQ Digital US
- Taking part in the marketing automation requirements for the business units. Involve in the planning, definition, infrastructure and use of the marketing automation platform. Be the subject matter expert for using the marketing automation platform in customer’s lead flow highway between lead gen, lead nurturing, web sites and Eloqua system.
- Develop and implement best practices in lead generation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and lead management. Support creation of email, forms and landing pages. Underpin activity tracking and CRM integration. Work closely with marketing managers, the digital team and content creators to maximize program effectiveness.
- Provide support, coaching and detailed training to Philip’s marketing automation platform user community. Document processes. Continuously analyze marketing operations to find and implement new efficiencies. Create workflows for existing or new campaigns.
- Provide frequent performance analysis and regular status reports, reporting on program/campaign key performance indicators and marketing funnel metrics. Make recommendations that increase results.
- BA/BS degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
- Specialist or Expert Expreince with CRM/MA tools such as Eloqua
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing automation and integrated marketing programs, ideally for a B2B technology company.
- Strong written and verbal communications required.
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum) is a plus.
- Team work ability / team player
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Quality focus with a strong attention to detail
- Client- / service-oriented
- Solution- / result-oriented
- Hands-on mentality
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com