The following enhancement has been made for Oracle Infinity Data Collection:
- The architecture of the CDN (Content Delivery Network) that hosts the Oracle Infinity Tag has been updated to support more robust disaster recovery processes.
The following enhancement has been made for Oracle Infinity Streams and Action Center:
- Architectural enhancements have been made to support future features to be released.
The following Oracle Infinity defects have been resolved:
- In Account Settings, the count of users for a group should not include users who have been deleted. (INF-27878)
- The Oracle Infinity Tag displayed a warning, "https: data: 'unsafe inline': 'unsafeeval'", on the content security policy header when inspecting payloads submitted to the Oracle Infinity data collection server. This warning did not affect data collection functionality, however. This configuration error has been corrected. (INF-31473)
- The following warning message displayed in the Java console on initial load of the Oracle Infinity Tag when no previous Oracle first party cookie was found in a user's browser cache:
"Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://dc.oracleinfinity.io/[AccountGUID]/wtid.js?callback=ORA.analytics.dcsRef.dcsGetIdCallback with MIME type text/plain."
This warning was caused by a configuration error that is now corrected. Data collection functionality was not affected. (INF-31429)