The Event Module is a part of the Eloqua application designed solely for managing events. It allows users to create single and multi-session events, save session information, merge session details into emails, and set up automated reminders and post-event communications. This class provides hands-on training to create a workflow for managing a multi-session event.
Benefits to You
- Understand the workflow automation tools in Eloqua
- Understand the benefits of the Events Module
- Create a registration Form connected to the Events Module and Campaign Canvas
- Configure a multi-session event in the Events Module
- Configure event assets that utilize dynamic field merges
- Configure the WebEx App
Learn More from Oracle University
This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email the education team, or submit a service request.