The following enhancements have been made for Oracle Infinity Analytics:
- Delete dashboards in Infinity Analytics. It is now possible to delete Analytics dashboards that are no longer needed. Click the Delete icon in the upper right corner of the dashboards. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion. Note, you cannot delete a dashboard that has been designated as a default dashboard for a collection. The collection will need to be updated to use a different default dashboard first and then the dashboard can be deleted. (INF-30941)
- Query for max/min date-time stamp. The Infinity Analytics Query API has been enhanced to support aggregation based on the maximum or minimum date-time stamp and other strings. This allows you to query dimension values occurring for the most recent date range or oldest date range, for example. This form of aggregation is not yet available in the measure builder seen in the user interface, but can be used directly in API queries. (INF-35667)
- Dashboards are enhanced for more screen resolutions. Visual enhancements have been applied to Analytics dashboards to support broader screen resolution sizes. (INF-35661)
- OAuth authentication support. Backend changes have been implemented to allow token-based authentication to some internal Infinity APIs and the generation of authorization tokens through Oracle's Identity Cloud Service (IDCS). Currently, OAuth support is available for internal Infinity APIs that are used by Eloqua and other Oracle CX solutions, and does not apply to Infinity Analytics' reporting API. (INF-35461)
The following Oracle Infinity defect has been resolved:
- Clicking the collection thumbnail image from within a collection view will take you back to the default dashboard for the collection (INF-36639).