Eloqua apps developed by Oracle Marketing Cloud partners must be submitted for OMC Eloqua Compatibility Review before being published on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
The compatibility review process ensures that partners are providing mutual customers with the best integrated experience possible.
Before submitting a new app for Compatibility Review, the following must be done:
- New apps must implement the Eloqua AppCloud Developer Framework; the implementation of the Framework services are optional.
- The use of OAuth Authentication to Eloqua APIs is required.
- Partner must join the Oracle Marketing program by completing the Onboarding Questionnaire.
To submit an app for Compatibility Review:
1. Ensure the Eloqua instance is whitelisted. App should be finalized and hosted in the production environment.
2. Partner completes and submits the following two documents.
3. The Oracle Marketing team installs the app in the whitelisted test instance and tests the app for functionality and user experience using the use cases provided by the partner.
4. If issues arise during the review, the Technical Enablement team will reach out to the partner.
5. Partner is notified via email of the app's compatibility approval.
Once an app receives compatibility approval, the partner must:
To speed up the process, partners can join the OPN before receiving compatibility approval. However, apps cannot be listed until compatibility review is approved.