This document outlines the API-related issues that have been fixed since the last version. It also provides a list of new features implemented.
Version 478/479 (Oracle Eloqua)
- March 29, 2016: 11:00pm - 5:00am EDT (POD2)
- April 1, 2016: 6:00am - 12:00pm EDT (POD7)
- April 1, 2016: 2:00pm - 8:00pm EDT (POD6)
- April 3, 2016: 5:00am - 5:00pm EDT (POD3)
- April 8, 2016: 8:00pm - 2:00am EDT (POD4)
- April 10, 2016: 5:00am - 5:00pm EDT (POD1)
For Eloqua Release Resource Center, please refer to https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-895287.
For the AppCloud Developer Release Notes for 477: https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-992941.
For the AppCloud Developer Release Notes for 476: https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-984526.
Starting in July 1, 2016, Oracle Eloqua will be introducing a new retention policy on marketing activities that will allow Campaign, Email, Form and Website Activity data to be stored for at least 25 months past the activity date.
For more information, please refer to the Data Retention Product Notice in the Topliners community at https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-991604.