Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Oracle Eloqua: Closed-Loop Reporting

Reenu VasnaniReenu Vasnani Posts: 70
edited January 14 in Social Groups

It is essential for marketers to know and prove whether their efforts are generating revenue. One way to do that is to tie revenue back to the campaigns that generated it. Eloqua's Closed-Loop Reporting (CLR) feature is THE tool for you to prove just that.

This 3-hour course explains how Eloqua is configured to generate CLR reports. The class takes you through the CLR journey from campaign creation, to lead management, to campaign measurement. You will also learn how Eloqua integrates with the CRM to enable lead and revenue data to flow between the two systems. The goal of the class is to equip you with the necessary knowledge to read CLR reports better and troubleshoot CLR-related issues.

CLLO_Image.png

This class is intended for Oracle Eloqua users who have completed the Eloqua 10 Fundamentals series.

Launch-Course03.png

Learn More from Oracle University

This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email the education team, or submit a service request.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I am getting an error

showing please contact your administrator.

while am i opening this link for the oracle academy .

https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 196 Employee

I am getting an error

showing please contact your administrator.

while am i opening this link for the oracle academy .

https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy

Hello,

Access to the learning portal requires an education pass or other training purchase.

Please email the Help Desk at [email protected] if you believe there is an issue with your existing access or if you need information about purchasing training.

Thank you,

Gretchen

• Hello,

Access to the learning portal requires an education pass or other training purchase.

Please email the Help Desk at [email protected] if you believe there is an issue with your existing access or if you need information about purchasing training.

Thank you,

Gretchen

simply ,

i just want to ask about the preparation of eloqua certification. where can i go. can't i  prepare from eloqua help center and topliner.

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 196 Employee

simply ,

i just want to ask about the preparation of eloqua certification. where can i go. can't i  prepare from eloqua help center and topliner.

Hello, You can refer to the following post for B2B Master requirements:

The post lists the Academy courses needed for accreditation. Our complete document may also help with additional information.

I hope those resources are helpful - please reach out again if we can assist.

Thanks,

Gretchen