How to include item attribute as measure to use in tables
SummaryWant to have Item Attribute (Description, UOM, Planner, etc.) as measure in table
Requirement is user want to see Item attributes like Item Description, UOM and Planner in Tables.
The easy way we identified is creating a measure for each item attribute mentioned above.
Steps followed for Item Description:
- Navigate to Configure Planning Analytics > Level and Attributes Tab
- Select dimension product and hierarchy. For selected hierarchy, added attribute: DESCRIPTION
- Added attribute to the dimension catalog (custom) used in plan
- Created measure Name: Item Description, Data Type: Text, Dimension: Product, Hierarchy: Product, Level: Item, Expression = Attr(Item, DESCRIPTION)
- Added created measure to measure catalog (custom) used in plan