Use String Contains function or InstanceCountif function
SummaryUse String Contains function or InstanceCountif function
We have Global -> the Patient relationships.
Patient can have multiple diagnosis.
Integrated System has option of giving attribute values as:
- Comma Separated Medical Diagnosis of the patient : Cardio,Renal,Vision
- As child entity records of the patient
We need to write rules at the patient level depending upon the diagnosis.
What would be the better way:
1. Using string contains function on the diagnosis values ex : Contains("Cardio", Diagnosis) and create boolean attributes like
- the patient diagnosis is cardio
- the patient diagnosis is renal
2. Create Diagnosis as child of the patient and use InstanceCountIf("Cardio",Child Entity Diagnosis) and create boolean attributes like