Unable to connect to ATP database using SQL Developer
SummaryNetwork adapter could not establish the connection
Am facing issue while connecting to ATP database.
- Connected to VPN using cisco client.
- Open SQL Developer (20.0.2) on my local computer. In the Connections panel, right-click Connections and select New Connection.
- Select new connection
- The New/Select Database Connection dialog appears. Enter the following information:
- Connection Name - Enter the name for this cloud connection.
- Username - Entered the database username
- Password - Entered the password.
- Connection Type - Select Cloud Wallet.
- Configuration File - Click Browse, and select the path to your local copy of the Client Credentials zip file, downloaded from the Autonomous Transaction