Has anyone else faced fraudulent DMCA complaints?
I got the following note from support:
We have received a DMCA complaint alleging your account contains infringing copyrighted content. Consistent with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. & 512, we have disabled access to the account and the infringing resource.
However, this is impossible given the fact my account has not had any content aside from a go install (go.dev), my own code (a version diff tool, drupal (drupal.org), and ncftp. It is not running any hosted service either webserver or file server.
So, as best as I can tell, Oracle is confusing my account with someone else's account, their software is self-flagging erroneously, or someone is filing fraudulent DMCA complaints against some/all customers.