Unable to add blank row in the form layout for one specific form only
We have a cashflow form created in the application and the user needs us to add blank rows after each of these accounts:
- Net cash provided by operating activities
- Net cash provided by investing activities
- Net cash provided by financing activities
- Effects of exchange rate changes on cash
- Net change in cash & equivalents
We are able to create blank rows as part of the form layout in other forms except in the Cashflow form. The moment we add blank row in the Cashflow form, it throws an error and shows that the form is invalid.
Any suggestions on this?