setting a PRO number for RDFS (Modulus 10 check digit calculation)
Has anybody set up a PRO number for RDFS? need some help
Modulus 10 Check Digit Calculation
· For each position in the base number, there is a Modulus 10 weight factor. Positions are counted from the farthest right digit (not including the check digit itself).
· The Modulus 10 weight factor is 2 for positions 1,3,5,…31. The weight factor is 1 for positions 2,4,6,…30. Position 1 is in the ones position (far right).
· Multiply the ones position and every alternate position of the base number by 2.
· Multiply the even numbered positions of the base number by the weight factor of 1.
· Add the digits in the products of the base number times the weight factors.