Explicit vs Automatic Enrollment
Please let me know the scenarios where we need to use explicit enrollment and where to use automatic enrollment.
We have the below requirement:
1. New Hire employees will be doing enrollment using the new hire life event.
2. Once the open enrollment starts, all the employees will be defaulted based on the existing enrollments.
3. Employees can change the enrollments and submit.
4. Employee who do not submit open enrollment, they will continue to be enrolled in the existing plans.
5. The employees need to designate dependents in some plans.
6. If they choose "no coverage" then the enrollment should go for approval.