Why in Performance Notification still shows English Translation even it is on French preference?
We are experiencing unexpected results on Performance Notifications. There are still words that are in English Translation even if we set the preferences to French Language.
We did some modification in French Translations of Performance Management Notifications using XLF file. After we did some modifications, seeing the results, the "Task Worker Self-Evaluation Completed" & "Review Period" doesn't translated to French. I believe there are also some notifications that has the same concern that other words/sentences were not properly translated to French. We have also checked the XLF file that all of the notifications has the French Translations, but we are still confused and felt weird why it does not show/display the French Translations.