How to get the current view mode using UI Events Framework
- This tip article demonstrates how to use getCurrentView when integrating a 3rd-party application with Fusion Service.
- The feature is available in the 23C release.
- In the video below, we used Oracle Apex to build a 3rd-party application. This is a very easy and quick way to set up an application and learn how to integrate Fusion Service and External Applications.
- Follow the steps to create a right-side panel and embed a 3rd party application -> video tutorial here.
- Here are the JS functions to use on the external application. Remember to load the UEF library from the CDN as 1st step.